sábado, 13 de octubre de 2012

Sweater dresses


One thing that I love to wear every winter are sweaters. They are very comfortable for those cold winter days and oversized sweaters are a must for me because they look like dresses! I love wearing them with tights or jeggings and boots. 

I love looking at high-end clothes even thought I can't afford them but  I can always find inspiration to make a DIY :)
Lately, I have been obsessed with making my own clothes/jewelry... well, I have always loved making things!
Here are the sweaters you see in the picture:

1.Markus Lupfer  - I love the sequin collar
2.See by Chloé - Comfy and warm for cold days
3.Jil Sander - Varsity inspired sweater dress. I love the satin of the sleeves!
4.Sonia Rykiel - Fucsia + navy = LOVE
5.Stella McCartney - Stripes and more stripes
6. Stella McCartney - The pattern looks like a HUGE collar :)
7.Giambattista Valli - I love this "rain" pattern!  it's everywhere right now
8.Phillip Lim - Modern and classy

They are very easy to style.
For pants you can choose leggings, jeggings, thights... and for shoes, you can go for a pair of high heels, booties, boots, sneakers, oxfords... if you want to add accesories to your outfit I would go for long necklaces, statement necklaces, especially if you're wearing a monochrome and simple sweater or if it's very cold, you can go with a cute scarf :)





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...