lunes, 8 de octubre de 2012

Elegant Baroque

Elegant Baroque

Elegant Baroque por californiadreams con michael kors


I don't know why but I'm becoming obsessed with the baroque trend... I didn't like it at first but each time I look at it in magazines I fell in love with it a little bit more.
I'll create some outfits for the next weeks with this trend to give you some ideas :)

This one, I think it's perfect for a formal party. I love the gold pattern of the skirt so I didn't want to add to much gold besides from the jewelry :)
The tank top and the flats are black because there's already many color and pattern going on.
For the accesories I decided to be stuck with neutral colors –black and gold–.
The red trench coat is optional, you can add a red/burgundy blazer or cardigan. I just wanted to give a little bit of color to the outfit :)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...