viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

Baroque and pink

Baroque and pink

Baroque and pink por californiadreams con metal jewelry

Hello! I'm here again with a new baroque inspired outfit.
Pencil skirts have been one of my latest obsessions lately and I fell in love especially with this one because it has a beautiful baroque print on.
 I love being comfy in my everyday routine and a chunky sweater is perfect for this outfit because the skirt looks very tight therefore the sweater makes it more relaxed and perfect for everyday.
The ankle booties give you a little bit of height and with the leather jacket you have a rocker chic outfit.
For the complements I chose a bright pink purse because I wanted to enhace the pink details of the skirt. I also decided to add an statement necklace with some neon colors.



Would you like to see more outfits inspired in this trend?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...