lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2012

Taylor Swift outfit with varsity jacket



                                                                         Source: justjaredjr.com via Dreamer on Pinterest


Taylor Swift surprised me wearing a varsity jacket! I love her style, she's always wearing cute dresses. I love how she styled it with shorts of the same color as the sleeves of the jacket and just a simple white t-shirt. For shoes she wore oxfords and if you look more closely, you will se she's wearing a pearl necklace! She also added Wayfarers, a classic. I'm totally impressed with this outfit, it's something different from her but she added her preppy and sophisticated style to it :)

If you're wondering whether you should get one of this jackets for this year, I think you should go for it! It's very comfortable and you can wear it with many things! :) 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...