lunes, 29 de agosto de 2011

Random update.


Heey! I haven't written about what's going on and I guess it's the time to do it. Ok, it's 29th of August and we will have to say goodbye to Summer soon, and hello to Autumn and school - I don't want to say hello to school... ¬¬ - I'm very very excited for all the new trends comming, and all the A/W shopping! :D I want to get a pair of boots and some sparkly shoes -I'm obsessed with sparkly things, If I had enough money I would have the entire Sharpay's closet- I would be very excited too if any of my favorite singers and bands were coming to my city... but they aren't! :( I would like to see Joe Jonas with Britney Spears, but Britney isn't coming to my country! and the closest city is like 6 hours away, and my parents wouldn't like to go with me.... :( Oh! yesterday were the VMA's! I didn't watch them because they were like at 2AM and I wanted to sleep, I was going to watch them today but they would end around 12AM... so I'll have the chance to see them again tomorrow at a reasonable time hahah and I can't wait to watch the Britney Spears tribute :D I guess that's everything that's going on in my mind right now, I want to enjoy the days left of Summer holidays, and I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT SCHOOL! next year I will go to the University and more responsabilities... I don't want to grow up, I wanna beee forever young! :)


-California Dreams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...