lunes, 23 de abril de 2012

Packing for one day trip!



I just did a small trip to another city. The distance is not that long and I didn't stay in any hotel because I came the same day I went, but I always have to pack something and these are some of the things that I brought to the trip:

1.Purse. Obviously I can't forget that! I keep there all my things! I love this purse because it's not very big but everything fits perfectly!
2.A book. I usually bring a magazine, but since exams are around the corner, I brought a book that I have to read for school.
3.Wallet. A different city, different stores: madness.
4.Mobile phone: internet ;)
5.Sunglasses. Sun always disturbs me!
6.iPod. I need something to keep myself entertained
7.This is a little sock -it's not actually a sock- where I keep concealer, foundation, lipgloss and a mirror! it's compact!
8.Tissues. You never know when you are going to need them.

Things that I forgot to show: another bag to keep things that I bought and my camera! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...