domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

Two bags I love




Source: modcloth.com via Dreamer on Pinterest      



Source: net-a-porter.com via Dreamer on Pinterest












These are my two latest favorite bags. The first one is from ModCloth.com, which is a website where you can find vintage and retro inspired clothing. I love the color of the bag, the shape and also how it opens! it's like one of those vintage purses :) The second one is from Alexander Wang. I love how many zippers it has. This could be perfect for everyday it also adds more color to a plain outfit.

4 comentarios:

  1. Very nice bags! I don't think I could choose a favorite:)

    please follow back,

    theultimatestylefinder.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your blog is super cool and I love the blue bag the most. I've actually been looking for a bag to fit into my wardrobe. I might consider this one. - amirajsfashiondiaries.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice bags, I would like the first style in the mint colour lol I am very picky with bags :)

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...