sábado, 14 de abril de 2012

Triangles: the new trend

I've come to the conclusion that in this season, triangles are the new trend. I've been seeing all these kind of 'hipster' pictures on Tumblr since... well, forever! but now it's the only thing I see at the stores! they are everywhere! Maybe the only thing that I like about these pictures is the space theme, I think it's pretty cool with all those colors... :) 

I did a research about the meaning of the triangles have for hipsters and I found two: 
1.An indie band has a triangle as a tattoo
2. It's an ironic way to say that they are different because triangles fit everywhere and hipsters don't. 

I'm not a hipster and I don't know too much about this and for me, triangles are just another geometric shape that became a trend. And for you? what's your opinion on this new vogue?

If you like this trend, here are some T-shirts with triangles! ;)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...