domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2012

First day of college/university COLD WEATHER

First day of college/university COLD WEATHER.

First day of college/university COLD WEATHER. por californiadreams con knit tops

I have been trying to figure out what outfit I should wear for the first day of college for the past week. I think that first impressions are very important, you're not going to take the first thing you see in your wardrobe.
I didn't want to look too fancy and neither too everyday style. One of my main conditions to choose an outfit is the weather. Right now where I live the weather is crazy, you don't know if it's going to be very cold or hot.
So depending on the weather I decided to make two different outfits, this one, as you can see, is for the cold weather.
I would wear something similar, not the same clothes I'm showing in the picture.

What do you think about this outfit? :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...