lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2012

First day of college/university WARM WEATHER

First day of college/university WARM WEATHER

First day of college/university WARM WEATHER by californiadreams featuring a vintage gold necklace

Today's outfit is for warm weather! This is something that I would definitely wear when it's very hot outside. The shorts are similar to the ones that I posted once here. I really like it because it's something casual but a little bit preppy and you can wear it to many ocasions and still look good :)
I put the cardigan because in the mornings it's still a little bit cold but by the end of the day it gets hotter :)

Tip: I always try to add a collared shirt to a simple outfit to make it more preppy and put together ;)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...