viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

Stay warm in the Winter time!

Stay warm in Winter

Stay warm in Winter por californiadreams con asos

Winter is coming! It has already snowed in many countries and where I live it's very cold and it's not Winter yet! So I decided to make a list of my favorite coats to be ready for this very cold weather.

Right now I'm obsessed with blazer coats! They have the structure of a blazer but the thickness of a coat. These coats are very nice and they look great with anything! –numbers 1, 2, 3, 4–
I'm a huge fan of tweed and this leather and tweed jacket –number 5– is just amazing. I love mixing two different fabrics, it makes the jacket more interesting –numbers 5, 6–
Who said that we can't wear the mint color in Winter? I love pastel colors and I don't know if you can see it but the zipper in the 7th coat is gold. Pastel + gold = MY FAVORITE COMBINATION!
And finally, the last one, I think it would look perfect with a skirt and boots! It's very vintage-looking and the belt enhaces your waist. My other favorite thing about this coat is the flowy structure at the end and it also looks like a dress! :)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...