lunes, 4 de julio de 2011

4th of July + US T-shirt flag collection


Hello! Happy 4th of July, I hope you all have a good day! We don't celebrate it in my country but I love wearing the US flag and today's the perfect day to wear all that stuff! I think that I have a little obsession with the American flag, I like to collect stuff with that flag :) and I'm going to show you my collection :)

1- Minie and the US flag in the background, it's very casual when you don't know what to wear.
2- One of my favorites, it combines the fringe trend and the American flag trend :)
3- I love this one because it has some sparkles in the stars :)
4- My favorite! it has an eagle with feathers and the flag.
5- This is a crop top, it's very short, I don't wear it too much but I like to wear it with another t-shirt :)
6- This t-shirt is more formal but still fun and cute at the time! ^^

You can wear this with shorts for summer or long jeans if it's cold outside :)


I hope you liked it. Should I do more posts like this??

Byee!

-California Dreams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...