jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

Making my own t-shirt, Summer sales and more! :)


Helloo, I was bored so I decided to post something xD Yesterday I had a creative attack or something, but I wanted to make a t-shirt! I had one that I dyed years and years ago, but it still fits me because it is a big size haha. So this t-shirt was cool, but boring at the same time. I decided to make some fringes and then braid them. The result wasn't what I expected but it stills look good. the only thing that I'm not sure is the sleeves, I don't like them so I don't know what I'm going to do with that xD Ohhh and I'm looking for some jeans to rip, I'm loving those vintage high waisted shorts! :)
Another thing... tomorrow are the Summer sales in my country! wohooo! I'm making a list of what I want, I don't want to be a shopaholic! I want to get a pair of boat shoes, they are sooo cute! :) and I also want to get two hoodies -they are for Autumn/Winter, it's always good to have a good hoodie near!-, well I want to get two hoodies just to customize them! :) what else... oh the perfumes that I showed you on the last post! ^^, a pair of new sandals, I only have one pair -yes, you read right!- and I think that's all what I really need, if I find something really, really cute I will buy it, but I don't want to be that kind of person who only buys stuff just because it's cheap! hahah I only want to buy things that I'm going to wear and I need :)
Another topic... MUSIC! I'm obsessed right now with Jedward, they are twins and they are really cool, I might do a post about their style, it's very interesting!! :) and Joe Jonas new single, See No More, I'm a big Jonas Brothers fan so I'm obsessed with Joe's music too :) You should check out his new music video, it's really really good, the song is 'See No More'! oh! and Jedward's music video too, their song is 'Bad Behaviour' and guess what!? Perez Hilton is in the music videoo! haha

So that's all, I'll post a haul soon :)
Byee!

-California Dreams

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...