sábado, 3 de diciembre de 2011

Faux fur vests

I've seen these vests everywhere this year, I used to don't like them but now I want to get one! 
I love how they can dress up an outfit and put it a bit more 'glamourous'. I don't think it's a great investment if you aren't sure about it, but if you completely love it, go for it!
For me personally I think that I will get tired of it in sometime, it's something that I know that I'm not going to wear it everyday so I probably get one in the sales, I don't want to pay full price for it just in case...
But right now I like it! It would look perfect for a party or for a day you want to try something fun :)





Photos: Forever 21

PS: I haven't been posting on November because I had a very hectic month, but since now I will try to post more :) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...