sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2012

Demi, skirts and positivity


I was supposed to update the blog at least once a week every friday but yesterday I couldn't so I'm doing it today :)
I finally got another issue of Teen Vogue and Demi Lovato is on the cover! :D She's amazing!
For this week I would say that I have been very into skirts, I love wearing them with oversized sweaters and long cardigans as you have seen in my last post although I didn't weart them too much this week...

I'm trying to do something to feel better with myself and it's smiling; when I'm not feeling comfortable with a situation, I try to smile and I see things clearer and I feel better, this month I'm trying to show more often my positive side :)

I have also been posting some pictures lately on Instagram! if you want to see them I'm myglitterworld :)
and also check my Pinterest, I try to pin something every day ^^ 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...