viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2012

How I wear a bandage skirt

Fall outfit

Fall outfit por californiadreams con platform boots


I love bandage skirts, but I don't like how they look on me and I always think they are too short! but I think that Fall and Winter are the perfect seasons to wear them for two reasons: tights and long cardigans! Those two are the key pieces of the outfit.
The cardigan must be long enough to cover the skirt and the tights to show less skin.
I also love how these skirts look with sweaters :)
If it's very cold outside knee high boots are perfect but you can wear the shoes you want.
I added to this outfit a colorful infinity scarf and a burgundy purse to add some color :)

What are your favorite ways to wear bandage skirts?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...