sábado, 24 de marzo de 2012

Fashion for conferences/talks

These two months are going to be a little bit crazy for me. I have planned to go to a ton of talks about university and careers. I'm going to take advantage of this and make some fashion posts. Today I'm going to show you some clothing that I would probably wear for those talks.

For this type of events, I like to get out the preppy girl inside of me. So I love wearing collared shirts with jerseys and cardigans, a good blazer would be a good option too, but I try not to look too old for my age. I also like to wear jeans and khaki pants. For shoes my favorite are the boat shoes, I have an obsession with them. Also oxfords and mocasins would look perfect. If you don't have any of those wear a pair of flats, you will never go wrong with them.


ZARA:









FOREVER 21:





H&M:






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...