domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011

The Wonderful World of... the basic tees! (part I)

Tumblr_lh3u31uu8l1qb6jeto1_500_large

Hello! I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. I'm going to start a new series, and it's going to be called the Wonderful World! I will tell you ways to look fashionable without putting a big effort, perfect for school days or crazy days when you don't have the time to think about an outfit.

Today I'm going to talk you about the basic tees, it's a must for everyone, plus you can find them everywhere and they are not expensive. I would recommend you if you don't have any, get the basic colors, like white, black, grey and brown, those colors would be perfect for every outfit! if you are like me and you don't want your outfit to be so simple you can go with a statement necklace and bracelets! or... your shoes! do you own a pair of sparkly or very colorful shoes? that would be the key to make your outfit simple and cute at the same time :) -In the next post I will give you an outfit idea.-


-CaliforniaxDreams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...