lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

Get ready for back to school!


Pluggtips_large

The whole last week I have been without Internet because I went on holiday with my family and I wanted to disconnect before school starts. Today I'm going to tell you some of my tips that help me to get ready for back to school.
1. Clean your room. I think this is one of the most important things for me, because I'm not very organized, if you start school with your room organized and clean that will help you because you won't have to worry when the classes start and you don't have time to clean it! :)
2. Clean your closet and get ready for fall. I like to clean my closet because I can find cute things that I haven't worn, I put those things together and when I don't have anything to do I think about how can I style them! It's still very hot where I live, so I may wait a few weeks to do this :)
3. Get a new haircut! I always go to the hairdresser's before school starts, so I can start with a new look. This year I don't know what I'm going to do with my hair, but I think that I'm going to cut the ends and give my hair more volume.
4. Go shopping. The back to school shopping is a classic, you can buy school supplies or clothes, whatever you need for this new year of school. (I rather buy clothes than school supplies... haha)
5. Make space for your new books. I don't know about you but we have books, we don't have computers to bring to school and bring them back home, so this is very important because you will need to know where are you going to do your homework and study and where are you going to put all the books that you need for school.
6. Don't stress! School is going to start but that doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice your social life. Get organized, study and do your homework everyday!

I know that many of you have already started school, but you can still do this if you have time! :) I hope these tips helped you! :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...