viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

I WANT A PAIR OF HUNTER BOOTS!

Hunter Boots



As you have seen in the title, I'm looking for a pair of Hunter boots... I know they are very expensive and I'm not going to be wearing them all the time –let's be honest, it doesn't rain very often where I live– so I don't think they are worth it... but when it rains hard I just have this thought in my mind: I WANT A PAIR OF HUNTER BOOTS!, I've been thinking of it all the way back from college... but that's not going to happen anytime soon. My other option is getting a cheaper pair of rain boots, but I saw one pair at Primark, they were red and very cute, but I they wouldn't match with many things in my wardrobe...

It's also getting cooler here and soon I will be able to wear my burgundy Napapijiri jacket/raincoat :)
Let's not forget about my favorite drink of the season: HOT CHOCOLATE! and if we add churros, mm... delicious! :)

Have a great weekend! ^^




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...