martes, 7 de agosto de 2012

What's on your nails?


I recently got this new nail polish for sale. It's from Lancôme and it was only 10€! It's from the Gold Hat Foundation and Kate Winslet colaborates with it. I didn't have any glitter nail polish –that's weird coming from a person who loves everything that sparkles– so I decided to get it. I think that I'm going to use this color combination a lot! I love how glitter looks with this mint green nail polish :) I would love to try it with silver nail polish insted of glitter. I think both colors compliment each other really good! 

Glitter nail polish: 003 - Lacôme. Golden Hat Foundation, Kate Winslet.
Mint green nail polish: Teeny bikini - Sephora.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...