lunes, 6 de agosto de 2012

Summer books


I've just finished reading this amazing book, The Carrie Diaries. Yes, it's Carrie from Sex and the City but this is the story of the teenage Carrie. I love it because it's a mix of Gossip Girl but it has nothing to do with the elite, therefore we all can relate to the character and the story. Carrie is just a 17 year old girl who wants to become a writer. There's a second part of the book and I'm very interested on reading that one too because it's about the adventure she lives in New York! :D 
I hope to read it soon :)

I'm also very excited that there will be a TV show of the book which will premiere in January and Carrie will be played by Anna Shopia Robb! 

Which book are you reading right now??  





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...