miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012

Summer books


I recently got some books about fashion, I love reading these kind of books because I can learn more about the world of fashion. I'm pretty sure that these two books are in different languages. The first one in English is called Fashion A-Z, it's a fashion dictionary, perfect for those who are fashion journalists or want to become one :)
Fashion Now it's a book full of designers and pictures of their campaigns. There are traductions in different languages, the one I got is in Spanish, Italian and Portuguese! three languages in one book! 
I also got an issue of the American Elle with Selena Gomez on the cover, she's an amazing actress, I love her! 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...