domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

My opinion on popular trends


I was studying and suddenly I started thinking about all the people that I saw today wearing this trend: shorts and tights. I personally like it BUT when 80% of the people wears it, I dislike it. 
When I go out I don't want to see clones. I want to see people with their own style, that's why I like to get unique pieces that not everyone would like to wear. It gets very tiring, seeing people with the same pieces. I'm not kidding and this didn't happen just today, it has been like this since Spring came! I don't want to judge people on what they wear but they need to be more themselves. You may think that I'm making a mountain out of a molehill, but it's just the reality that I'm seeing. 
If I like a trend, I will wear it the times I feel like, but when 80% of the young population wears it, I'm sorry but that piece will be in the back of my wardrobe for a long time (at least until the fever disappears). I just... don't want to follow trends, I want to make my own trend!

What's your opinion? 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...