lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

Go Sparkles! (Prom ideas feat. Taylor Swift)

Hey! I know it's a little bit late for prom for many of you, but I still wanted to show you some prom dresses. I'm going to take as inspiration Taylor Swift. She gets to wear the MOST BEAUTIFUL DRESSES! I love every dress she wears for events, awards... and I love how sparkly and glittery they always are!
If you are like me and go crazy with these type of dresses here are some ideas: 


Don't worry if you don't like them, you can still get inspiration from Taylor!
Here are some beautiful dresses that she also wore:


If you are bored of neutral colors but you don't want to wear a bright color dress, wear pastels! They are in this season and you will find that they are very easy to mix with shoes and cardigans too :)






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...