miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2012

Summer's orange

Summer's orange.

Summer's orange. por californiadreams con short heels


I had this outfit in mind since last night, I was changing clothes to more comfier ones and I had an orange-coral tank top on and shorts with a light wash, very similar to the ones of the picture. I loved this combination so much that I had to make an entire outfit with it.

I chose 3 different pair of shoes: oxfords, Converse and sandals. All of them look very casual and depending on the weather and where are you going, they can make a little change to your outfit.
For the bag, I wanted to add a big one, just for a change because I usually bring small ones but lately my bag looks like it's going to explode!

In the accesory section you can see a turquoise bracelet. I think both colors compliment each other really good and they look together very summery :) The sunglasses are an essential item for this Summer, I think it's important to have a good pair of sunglasses to protect your eyes. The rest of the accesories –watch and pearl earrings– make the outfit a little bit more put together, so you don't go too casual looking.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...