domingo, 26 de agosto de 2012

Bow bracelet


Hello! Today I made this bow bracelet with some fabric left from a T-shirt. You never know what you can do with some fabric left... ;) I really liked the result and I will wear it for the rest of the Summer! :) 

I'm sorry that I haven't updated for the whole week. I have been busy with my room, organizing everything before the classes start. I have also realized that I haven't done all the things that I was planning to do this Summer! so I will make a list and try to do some of them :)

Hopefully I will make some Back To School fashion... but when Autumn starts, because right now where I live it's VERY hot, although I love sweaters, right now they aren't the best thing to think about.


1 comentario:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...