sábado, 7 de mayo de 2011

Purplee!

Hello hello everybody! :)
It's late in my country but I'm still awake, I'm not too tired haha but I'll go to bed soon.
Anyways, I don't know but... do you think that my blog is too purple?? hahah I've just looked at it and I though... wow.. too much purple hahah well, it has purple and pink mostly... hahah, purple is one of my favorite colors since I got for the first time a purple t-shirt when I was 7 years old and it was one of my favorites since then! :) I loved it soo much and I'd wish I can still wear it hahha.
Now... I'm a bit obsessed with turquoise, it's very beautiful! It mixes blue and green... haha, I love it for Summer! it's a very summery color... hahha, so maybe I'll change my blog into turquouise this Summer... mmm... we will see! haha.


-California Dreams.

1 comentario:

  1. I think the turquoise idea is fantastic! That's one of my favorite colors. I love your blog, so I awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award! Go check it out on my page :)

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...