domingo, 13 de junio de 2010

Hey! :)

Hello everybody! :) WELCOME TO MY BLOG, TO MY CALIFORNIA DREAMS! :)
Well as a 'second' entry I'm going to say why I choose this name to my blog and about what I am going to write here.
The first one is because I LOVE CALIFORNIA!
I've always wanted to go there, and I really want to go there someday :)
and I'm always dreaming about going to California :)

On this blog I'm going to write about music, I LOVEEEE MUSIC, music is a very important thing on my life and I don't know what I'd do without it!
I'm going to write about fashion & make up as well, because I love that! I love fashiooon <3>

So... that's all, this trip to my blog's just started! Have fuun! :)

-California Dreams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...